Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Home
January 27, 2015












HELLO CALIFOOOOORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I just felt the need to close off my blog. As many of you know, I am home now back in California! And...I miss Colorado. :) It's hard to believe that it's over, but I have had a lot of time to reflect and really think about what I have learned. Everyone keeps telling me that I just need time to adjust, but I never knew what to do with that advice. The conclusion I've come to is that I need to adjust my life to fit who I want to be now, not just adjust back to where I was before. The enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is how I was carried through my mission. Looking back, I know that the Lord was with me every step of the way. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I KNOW I could not have done this without Him. I am not that strong. For this reason, I also know that I will not be able to live the rest of my life without Him. The things accomplished this past year and a half was not once my doing. It was the work of the Lord. This is part of how I came to know that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of the world. That says a lot about how much God loves us! (John 3:16) WATCH THIS VIDEO I want you all to know how much I have loved this opportunity I had to serve a mission. I will never forget the amazing experiences that God provided me this past year and a half. Please join with me as I attend church every week, read the scriptures, and pray every day. These are the things that keep us strong.


Lastly, our Savior Lives!!!! I cannot wait to apply what I've learned and become the wife and mother my God wants me to be. Missions are the best thing, and this gospel is the best thing. It provides all the answers we need. Daily. All the time. I LOVE GOD. Like I said... Christ lives! And because He lives, WE WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE AGAIN!  

IF YOU DONT WATCH ANY OF THE OTHERS JUST WATCH THIS ONE

I LOVE MY MISSION!!!!


I want you each to know that you are child of your God and that He loves you. Ponder this statement and you'll be amazed at who you really are and the potential you have. Never forget that He has a plan for every single one of us, and by living each day, we are progressing on a path. The Holy Spirit is able to quietly impress upon our minds and souls the things we need to do, the people we need to talk to, and the decisions we need to make. Each decision we make alters the course of our eternal life. As President Monson says, Decisions Determine Destiny. Even the smallest decision, that we think would only change our life a few degrees, can point us in a whole new direction. We need to learn to conform to God's will, and we will never stray off course. But the question we need to ask ourselves is, is it God's path? Or ours? This is an important question to reflect on as we go about our daily life. WATCH THIS TOO




bbyyyeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment