Monday, July 14, 2014

All Things are Possible with Christ
July 14, 2014

I don't have any time this week! like 10 minutes! but I'm getting transferred so don't send mail to the D 1/2 Road address! I'm so excited!

Alsoooooo this weekend "M" was baptized! He has been meeting with missionaries for over 16 years and it is so cool to see how the gospel has completely changed his life. I love it. Sorry this is the worst email ever... BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!

I guess I do have one thing to say. I was reading about repentance this morning and it is so powerful. I know that the Atonement is real because when you are willing to gain a new perspective on yourself and God and give up whatever it is you're doing, you see miracles in your life. Repenting can be as small as reading the scriptures every day or keeping the commandments, or as big as asking for forgiveness for something you've done and going through the repentance process. Whatever it is, it's possible because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's possible because He died and rose again. That is a big part of the atonement that sometimes we forget about. Because he rose again, and performed the greatest miracle of all time, we are able to do all things with him on earth. All things are possible.  I know because I see it every day in my life and I know that Christ is walking this path with me. He is walking with you too. He loves you and I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment